Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
3rd Tuesday of the month | 6:30 pm | Main Library Meeting Room
NEW DAY - Moving to Tuesday evening
Once Upon a Crime Book Club
Last Monday of the Month | 6:30 pm | Main Library Meeting Room
- January 29 - I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
- February 26 - If I Can't Have You by Gregg Olson and Rebecca Morris
- March 25 - My Darling Girl by Jennifer McMahon
- April 29 - My Sweet Angel by John Glatt
- May 27 - Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies.
In collaboration with Harris-Elmore & Genoa Libraries and Toledo Lucas County Public Library.
4th Monday | 6:30 pm | Alternating locations
- November 27 - Patricia Wants to Cuddle by Samantha Allen (at Holland Branch Library - Holland, OH)
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- November 27 - The Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Michele
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
November 14 - The Winter Orphans by Kristin Beck
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- November 8 - Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister