Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
NEW DAY - Moving to Tuesday evening
- October 17 - The Only One Left by Riley Sager
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies. In collaboration with Harris-Elmore & Genoa Libraries.
4th Monday | 6:30 pm | Alternating locations
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- September 26 - Gray Mountain by John Grisham
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- September 19 - By Invitation Only by Dorothea Benton Frank
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- October 11 - West With Giraffes by Lynda Rutledge
- November 8 - Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister