Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Thursday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
- September 8 - Honor by Thrity Umrigar
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies. In collaboration with Harris-Elmore Genoa Libraries.
4th Monday of alternating months | 7:00 pm | Fremont Branch
- July 25 - Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- August 22 - The Beginnings and Tales of the Lake Erie Islands by Jessie A. Martin
- September 26 - The Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- October 24 - The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- August 9 - A Million Reasons Why by Jessica Strawser
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch